July 27, 2010

Decision Made

It’s done, I made the decision.

And I will not regret it.

I know the road down has now become even tougher than before, a result of my own doing, and yet the potential reward and self-fulfilment along the way will be greater. Starting from Friday, and stretching over the weekend to today, Tuesday, I took 5 days of agonising, worrying, poor appetite and sleeplessness to finally come to this conclusion. I’ve spoken to so many people wiser and more mature than me, and am grateful to everyone of them for their advice. Thank you so much, if you’re reading this. I feel like I’ve gained a whole year of experience in life just by pondering this matter alone, and weighing the pros and cons. And I count myself fortunate that I did it just in time, before anything serious has happened. I will stick with it, no matter what it brings me. But of course, this time, no matter what it brings me, I will be in the power to change it. Its empowering, but scarily empowering, tossing myself out there, without any support to fall back on.

P.S. Please don’t ask me what this decision is about online/on facebook. I’ll tell you if you want to know when we meet in person. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment